The people have spoken! And what we are hearing is that most of you are not all that interested in sleeping in “rustic” tent cabins with a walk (albeit short) in the dirt to a communal bathroom.
So, we’re going to shake it up a bit and change our offerings somewhat.
While the rustic tent cabins are still available at Camp Oski, as originally planned (and will be until sold-out), we have added more lodging options (all with ensuite bathrooms) at nearby Pine Crest Chalet for your sleeping/bathing pleasure. This will give you quite a bit more comfort and flexibility.
- One-room “cabins”, each with a queen bed and two loft beds (for kids, if you have ‘em), suitable for singles or couples with or without kids. $914/cabin
- A “Studio Townhouse” with a full kitchen, queen bed, and two bunks, suitable for couples with kids. $1008/townhouse
- “Mini-chalet” with 2 queen beds, and suitable for people who just want to share with one other person. If you don’t already have a roommate, we can find one for you. $1229/chalet
The other new option we’re offering is flexible stays. That is, as a “walk-in,” you can come for as many, or as few, days as you’d like and you can choose to take your meals at Camp Oski…or not.
To attend Camp OoKooLayLay for a day, with all of the Camp Oski privileges (that includes three full meals a day and all of the other scheduled activities), the cost is $115/day.
If you prefer to fix your own meals and just hang out at your chalet when you’re not ukin’, the cost is $60/day.
And what do you get for that $60 a day?
- Two or three workshops each day with Jim D’Ville, Elaine de Man, and other guest instructors we’ll be bringing in.
- Ukulele campfires every night (with s’mores)
- Open mic opportunities on our own very own stage
- Unlimited opportunities to make new friends, learn new songs and techniques, and jam the night away
- Become a charter member of an exclusive group initiating an annual tradition
- Braggin’ rights
This opens up another option that might have some appeal. Camping at nearby Pincrest Campground for $20/site/ night. Camp sites are being snapped up fast, so you should make your reservations, now.