Camp Oo-Koo-Lay-Lay & the Corona Virus

We are monitoring the Corona virus situation very closely, and the health and safety of everyone is our major concern.

Right now, we still plan to hold Camp Oo-Koo-Lay-Lay, June 3 – June 6 on the shores of Lake Berryessa as it is still too soon to know what impact COVID-19 virus will have on the camp and its attendees 3 months from now. We hope to have more information in the coming weeks.

As of now, Camp O, which is entirely outdoors with lots of room to spread out and which has fewer than 50 attendees, (most sleeping in their own tent or trailer) does not hold any of the major risk factors that have been revealed so far. However, we also understand the fluidity of the situation and will take additional measures as they become necessary, including possibly cancelling camp as we get closer to the date.

In the meantime, we hope that everyone is staying informed of the latest public health recommendations. If you haven’t already, please visit the California Department of Public Health at https://www.cdph.ca.gov/, the Center for Disease Control and Prevention at https://www.cdc.gov/, and the World Health Organization at https://www.who.int/ and take all personal precautions suggested to stay healthy and help prevent the spread of the virus.

Categories: Updates | Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

Post navigation

Comments are closed.

Blog at WordPress.com.

%d bloggers like this: